Sausage, Egg & Pimento Biscuits
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- Total Time:
- 30 min
- 4 sandwiches
- Callie's Buttermilk Biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 4 Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Your Favorite Pimento Cheese
- PREPARE biscuits using Callie's Recipe.
- COOK breakfast sausage in skillet according to package instructions.
- Fry eggs individually to preferred doneness. *To prevent illness from bacteria: cook eggs thoroughly, until yolks are firm.
- Open the biscuit sandwich style. Spread Pimento Cheese on the bottom of the biscuit. Layer sausage and fried egg onto biscuit. Top with the other half of biscuit and enjoy!
Calories (Calories from Fat ), Total Fat g (Saturated Fat g, Trans Fat g), Cholesterol mg, Sodium mg, Total Carbohydrate g (Dietary Fiber g, Sugars g), Protein g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A %, Vitamin C %, Calcium %, Iron %.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The secret to great Southern cornbread is a well-seasoned cast-iron pan with a smooth, nonstick finish.
Measure pastry ingredients carefully. Too much liquid makes dough soggy, too much flour makes dough tough, and too much shortening makes dough greasy and crumbly.