Easy Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 3 hr
- 15 servings
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 to 3 3/4 cups White Lily® All Purpose Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 (1/4 oz.) packet active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- PLACE water, butter, egg, 3 cups flour blend, sugar, salt and yeast in bread machine pan in order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Dough/Manual cycle. During initial mixing cycle, open lid and scrape down sides of bread pan as necessary. As dough mixes, add just enough additional flour blend to create a soft dough. When Dough/Manual cycle is complete, remove dough from bread machine pan. Place on lightly floured surface.
- COAT 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Pat dough into rectangle. Cut with pizza cutter or serrated knife into 15 equal pieces. Shape each into a ball. Place evenly in prepared pan. Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Uncover rolls. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cool completely on wire rack.